Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Subic Day: Ocean Adventure


Our last stop was Ocean Adventure. We saw the dolphin show and


This part where the man is thrown out of the water into the air by the dolphin is really cool

the sea lion show

Adorable, no?

After the shows we visited the souvenir shop and the African look-a-like guard asked if we were Koreans. Hah. Do we look like Koreans? Lee Phei said she has already been mistaken for a local in Cambodia and an Indonesian in Singapore. Now she’s a Korean. What next? I do notice something in the airport. Whatever notices that are put up will be in 3 languages; one in Tagalog, one in English, and another in Korean. Perhaps many Koreans visit Philippines?

We kinda browsed the shop excessively long before we realized everyone disappeared except Lester who was still with us. They were in the car. It was like a ‘me waiting for you - you waiting for me situation’ and finally everyone slowly left and we were the last. Sorry!! If it were my guy friends back home they would have made noise already. I’d love to complain about how much of a ‘gentlemen’ my friends from Penang are, but I’ll leave that for another day.

I was pretty ‘blur’ because everyone was using Tagalog when they were making plans to go somewhere! I didn’t know where we were heading most of the time and I didn’t know someone felt like puking in the car either! But at the end of the day, although we didn’t get to have Jollibee for dinner as planned, it led us to Soup no. 5 instead. What’s that? What’s that? That’s for you to guess :)

4 comments:

joyfulchicken said...

Yes, lots of Koreans around here. Now I get mistaken for one more and more often. Boo.

CCCHNG said...

That can be pretty useful when you need to pretend you don't understand Tagalog or you're not a local.

juliana said...

what soup no 5? like symphony no 21, 45 and all that

CCCHNG said...

Haha soup no.5

Hmmm linking it with symphonies...good!