Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Second Day: Go-Karts and seafood

We weren’t late but guess who’s late again? Josh. Heh. I should give him a break :P I remember being asked a couple of times about a camera and I said the batteries died. Lee Phei’s too :( Somehow I can only remember it was Jeff. Now why did he ask twice? He didn’t get what I meant by ‘died’? Is that Manglish?

Anyhow, after go-karting we went to Dampa for seafood. Over here, you buy the seafood outside, bring it to the restaurant, and have them cook it for you.

I had my first sip of Mountain Dew after so many years there. It’s my favourite but they don’t sell it here anymore. It tasted funny. I remember I used to like it more than Kickapoo but when I think now I like Kickapoo better. However, I saved the bottle Arthur bought for me home and that tasted good. Maybe I needed time to adjust haha :P Of course I had to share it with my mom :( like how I had to share the super nice seaweed. I don’t like sharing! Hmph.

The crazy and the serious. Just like reading a book from left: Arthur, Jeff, Arbet, Christian, Josh, Lee Phei, myself, Julius(did I spell it right?), Joey. Photo by Arbet.

Arthur finished everything. Photo by Arbet.

During the meal, Jeff took out his phone? PDA? many times but nobody knew he was taking down notes. Later when everyone was going back he showed us the list of things he took down which he will be blogging about. We were all like “Wahhh!” but ahem, where’s your Dampa entry?

4 comments:

joyfulchicken said...

What's Kickapoo? That sounds like a worse name for a drink than Pocari Sweat :-P

CCCHNG said...

It's yellow like Mountain Dew and it tastes something like it as well.

I know, the word 'poo' right? Never occured to me until now :P

Anonymous said...

wow I completely missed this entry. hahah. I'm 3 months late

-Jeff
it's http://blog.teknostik.com now

and yes, Josh is still as late as ever [not as bad as before tho]

runawaycat said...

So he improved huh? Amazing :P