Sunday, December 9, 2007

First Day: We're there!

Once we reached Clark we got ourselves bus tickets to SM Megamall where we would meet Josh. We passed by Balintawak where I saw people sitting on cardboards by the street. Some of them are even neatly dressed. Picnicking?

We reached Megamall 30 minutes earlier than expected and of course Josh overslept as expected. Nah, I didn’t expect that but it’s not surprising, right? :P

This was my first encounter with the much beloved guards. I love guards. In a twisted way. A very twisted way. We carried our luggage and walked straight into Megamall and that’s when we got stopped by them guards. Over here, you’re supposed to have your bags and sometimes your body, checked before you enter a mall. I was too surprised to hate them yet.

Even in the mall, guards were everywhere. Back home, you don’t even see a guard in most of the malls. Not even one.

We had our lunch and Josh came and after staring at the maps for a long time we decided to go to the Botanical Gardens.

The place is pretty much abandoned but we all agreed that Arthur would still like it. There we saw a lone tortoise and Josh said he’s staring at the wall which made me crack into a laughter.


Tortoise staring at the wall.


Come on, it’s funny! Why isn’t anyone laughing!? Imagine a person who got so bored, he turned psycho and stared at the wall whole day. Not funny?

Josh took some pictures of signboards which I thought he would be blogging about but till now, it doesn’t seem like he’s going to. Well, I procrastinated on this blog myself so it’s understandable :P

3 comments:

philos said...

You didn't see the entire place, if you did, you'd like it too! :p

joyfulchicken said...

I still have the pictures of the signs. I'm just too lazy to post them. If you want them, you can have them :-P

CCCHNG said...

Arthur - But it's deserted. Ask Josh.

JC - Uh...you keep it :P