Sunday, December 9, 2007

First Day: Checking in the apartelle

“Where did you stay?” people would ask. “In an apartelle,” I’d say to blank, confused faces. Come on, is it that hard to comprehend? Apartment + motel/hotel = Apartelle.



Our room. Sorry, it looks as if I am taking the walls and windows only, but there’s a reason. The other half of the room is eyesore-ly full of my junk.
View outside the balcony. The LRT track is just outside our window.


One reason most people won’t want to travel with me is because they cannot stand staying in a place without the word ‘hotel’ in it. On the other hand, I don’t care where it is as long as it’s clean and cheap. And this place is clean in my opinion.

2 comments:

philos said...

Can't believe only the Philippines use the term apartelle

CCCHNG said...

I've never seen the word myself but I didn't find it weird. Weird people.