Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Day 5: Second stop: Ayala

After that we took the MRT to Ayala where we went to Glorietta and SM something :P If I were to compare, Glorietta would be a better place to shop. The SM there is just like a huge department store, with few shops around it.

I was running low on cash but there was only one money changer in Glorietta and the queue was freaking long. Funny thing is everyone queuing up is Filipino. Uh…why are they flocking there to change money?

The next plan was to proceed to Greenbelt but we somehow managed to get lost. That’s when the much hated security guards came into use.

“Do you know how I can get to Greenbelt?” I asked a dreamy guard, probably snaking at his job.

“Turn left and just follow The Landmark.”

Follow the landmark…rightttt…the landmark is what got us to you in the first place. I walked left anyways, and not long after that I did see ‘the landmark’. It’s actually another mall. Sweat. It was filled with all sorts of stuff and I would definitely spend more time there if we didn’t have to catch the train before 5pm.

We walked across to Greenbelt anyway although I’d much rather walk around The Landmark. Greenbelt turned out to be nothing but that was probably because we went into the wrong wing. The garden was nice though.


The garden on the way to Greenbelt.

Now to catch the train we would have to go back to Glorietta and out to the streets (I’m sure there’s an easier route but as if we know). The security checks proved to be a real pain then because everyone else was also taking the same route and the lines in front of the security check was awfully long.

No comments: