Monday, December 24, 2007

Fourth Day: Sunday morning, up with the lark, Hey, hey, hey, it's a beautiful day

That morning I woke up at 6 after falling asleep while counting money (Haha! Good chance for you to steal them!) and went to the bathroom only to see a soggy mass of disgusting wet toilet paper by the sink. The people who had checked into our unit the night before must have left it there before leaving to catch a flight or something.

They were locals. I don’t understand why a local would want to rent a place for the night. I was expecting foreigners or something. Anyway, whatever. Point is they don’t clean up after themselves.

Just the night before one of them did not turn off the shower heater. Thanks for burning my feet. Don’t get what I mean? Take a look at the shower unit.




Take a closer look at the instructions.




I didn’t even know the instructions were there if not for his/her stupidity. Come on, you turn off whatever you turn on right? Except maybe your wife. Ok whatever, not funny. You don’t need instructions to tell you that.

So when I got back late that night and decided to take a shower, I saw the lights on the heater unit on. I turned the tap a little and I could see steam coming out of the heater head! It was that hot! But at that moment I thought it were my eyes deceiving me so I turned the tap all the way and stuck my foot in the water. Hot boiling water. Hurray. #!#@$!

Luckily after I went back to sleep at 6 the housekeepers came to clean the mess away.

No comments: