Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Second Day: My first jeepney ride



If you go to the Philippines, obviously you’ll have to ride in the jeepney. Otherwise it’s not like you've been there. I played the mad girl snapping pictures of every corner of the jeepney.



We got down at a busy place ‘somewhere’ and walked around for a little. To tell you the truth, I was ‘blur’ most of the time. I don’t know where we were going and just followed Arthur. That’s the thing, when you have a tour guide, your bearings slack off :P



I like this one too. Look at the power lines.

Kinda reminds me of Penang.


Left: Awhhh Right: Eikk! Topless man! Right…like I care…

We went into the building on the left. It was the home of some Spanish guy centuries ago? Ok, I wasn’t listening to Arthur talk. Slacking…:P (You can also refer to Arthur's comment to clarify my uncertainties on this matter. Like he said, I really am screwing the history up)




This never fails to freak people out at first glance.


The upstairs. Damn cool! And I mean that literary as well. I love the house. And the window. They slide :)


Yes? What are you doing in my house?

Teatime break, anyone?

Afternoon nap?

6 comments:

philos said...

This is a 93 year old house where Julio Nakpil, vice-president of the Katipunan, the Spanish Resistance army and later American Resistance army after they cheated us of our right to independence, lived for a time with the his wife, Gregoria de Jesus, who was the widow of Andres Bonifacio, founder of the said group.

CCCHNG said...

Quote: "...cheated us of out right to independence..." Hatred? :P

philos said...

Errr... you just made a typo quoting me

CCCHNG said...

HAHAHAHA! Sorry :P

Katherine said...

"I played the mad girl snapping pictures of every corner of the jeepney." Wehehehehe...I'm like that too~~ :P Of course not in the jeepney--other places. :P

CCCHNG said...

Most of the time people look at me like I'm from Mars. So usually it's kinda uncomfortable playing the mad snapping pictures girl.