Monday, December 24, 2007

Fourth Day: Mall of Asia

On the way to MOA we saw this cool looking petrol pump.



I’ve never seen anything like this before. Oh, and different stations sell fuel for different prices unlike here where the price is controlled.

Apparently MOA is the largest mall in Asia but I’m not sure why. Doesn’t feel that big to me. In fact, the mall we were going to go to the next day felt bigger. Maybe it’s because we never had the chance to explore the whole place. Anyway I like the place because one section of it is open air and you get the strong sea breeze blowing in while shopping in the air conditioned mall. Kinda confuses your brain. Am I in a mall??



Three person meal with a cheap price tag. Was it P70 per person? But that’s excluding my drink (the pink one on the right). Freaking expensive drink. Wait, I don’t even know if it’s qualified to be called a drink. Only makes you more thirsty.



I like this walk outside MOA.


We'll be off to more malls tomorrow!

No comments: