Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Second Day: No wedding blues?

Over the day, we visited many churches, even the one with the dressing code. I hate dressing codes by the way. Whoever came up with them sure pisses me off.

But the one with the dress code had really nice uh…what do you call this?
Whoa is that the Emmy Awards? Photo by Lee Phei.

It’d be nice if they lit up the chandeliers.

Of all the churches, I like this one in Intramuros the best.

One strong church.

Coincidentally, there was a wedding. Ok maybe it looked the best because there was a wedding. You can’t have the bride walk into a dark, dull church right?
Look at the intricacies of the ceiling.


But why no wedding blues?! I want drama :P You know, something like Julia Roberts’ My Best Friend’s Wedding.

3 comments:

juliana said...

Satined glass!! Whose wedding is this? Been wanting to read this blog but forgot url, found it in the most unlikeliest of places ;-) now i'm so outdated i there are soo many posts!!!

juliana said...

****Stained glass

CCCHNG said...

Haha satined glass...I was wondering what's that? I don't know who's wedding is that. We just 'tripped' on it :P

I'm glad someone said there are so many posts! I was slacking you know :P

Most unlikeliest place? Where? Where?