Sunday, January 6, 2008

Last day: All in all


Last look at the apartelle before leaving. 12 hours of traveling ahead which I also experienced my first double decked bus back to Penang. It makes other buses look short. Haha.

I’ll have to say, I’ve never had so much pork in one meal. We had pork practically everyday. Pork burger, sisig, tosilog, and many more which I have forgotten the names. It’s probably coz we don’t take beef.

The sun sets really early there. The sky would start to turn dark at 5pm and by 6pm it already feels like 8. Even though it’s the end of the year, it still doesn’t set so early here. But then, our time has been moved forward by an hour so it would have set that early if not for the shift.

One fun thing is that food is cheap, and fast food is really cheap. And to think that everything already had taxes included in the price only makes it more of a bliss. What I hate here is that when you get your bill it’s always more than what you expect. Sheesh.

Another thing I learned is that they don’t have identity cards. What?! When the guard asked for Arthur’s identity card, he gave the guard his working ID. I wondered why then. Soon I learned that there is no identity card. What they use to identify themselves is their working ID. So whoever that doesn’t have a job, doesn’t have an identity :P

This entry is crap.

Anyway, here are some of my favourite photos.



2 comments:

joyfulchicken said...

I have no identity? :-(

Well, a driver's license is good enough :-P

CCCHNG said...

What if that person has no license? Plus you need your ID to apply for a license too no?